First of all i’m going to start this post by saying Happy Good Friday for those of you who celebrate the holiday! It’s a national holiday on the UK here, but if you are in the US then you’ll no doubt still be in the office!
So while you are in the office you need to mark down this date/details of a MUST NOT MISS WEBINAR!
What’s New in PHD Virtual Backup 8.0
May 21, 2014
Virtual backup has never been more popular. However as these solutions mature, concerns abound in affordability and simplicity. What began as affordable and simple solutions for virtualization administrators to protect their VMs has evolved into a bloat-ware laden plethora of features that are not only overly complex, but far too expensive to purchase and manage. We believe a revolution is needed and we began building that revolution over 18 months ago. With the introduction of PHD Virtual Backup 8.0, we’re taking virtual backup back to its roots – sophisticated yet simple and affordable. Join this webinar to learn all about the next evolution of PHD Virtual Backup.
Register for the webinar right now at this link:
Our new Breaking Backup video series is live at BreakingBackup.com and there are several videos helping you learn why you need PHD Virtual and Unitrends products in your datacenter!
Video #3 highlights the importance of keeping things simple when deploying a disaster recovery automation tool such as SRM or ReliableDR and why ReliableDR is the choice for you!
ReliableDR disaster recovery software automates the replication and failover of your critical systems so that all Disaster Recovery processes–including failover and failback—can be automated and tested daily at far less cost than complex, manual alternatives. As a result, ReliableDR enables unmatched levels of resiliency for virtual IT infrastructures, and allows you to fully align your IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
PHD Virtual’s ReliableDR gives you Disaster Recovery Assurance by providing continuous proof that your systems are fully recoverable, enabling you to:
- Provide 100% automated DR failover, failback and testing for continuous proof your IT services are fully recoverable
- Assure automatic certification that RPOs and RTOs will be achieved
- Fully automate DR testing as often as you want to dramatically reduce the time, expense and resources to assure business continuity
- Deliver complete reporting to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements
- Get immediate detection and alerting of deviations in recovery time and recovery point actuals via dashboards, exported reports, email reports, and SNMP alerts
- Guarantee rapid and reliable failover of virtualized applications and business services
Watch the video here:
Visit www.BreakingBackup.com for more info!